TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF CO-WORKSPACE IN WONDERHUB AT SUNLEY HOUSE, THE WONDERHUB, 14-19 MIDDLE ROW, MAIDSTONE, ME14 1TG. BY REGISTERING AT THE WONDERHUB, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These Terms and Conditions are acknowledged and agreed to by us in conjunction with the process used for the membership of Wonderhub and the use of co-work space (Wonderhub co-workspace).
- To use only the Co-workspace booked in the Booking Process and any common areas within the Wonderhub Co-workspace area designated by the Owner and notified to you for the allotted period of time paid for in advance and no other areas within Wonderhub, Sunley House, 14-19 Middle Row, Maidstone, ME14 1TG, Kent (the Building) except as specified herein.
- To access the Co-workspace only via the designated accessways including entrance halls, lobby areas, corridors, staircases and paths (the Accessways) owned or controlled by the Owner the use of which is necessary to obtain access to and egress from the Co-workspace.
- To use the Co-workspace only within the hours of 07.00 to 21.00 Mondays to Fridays inclusive Bank and other public holidays excepted or such other hours as the Owner reasonably determines or is required to provide in accordance with its obligations.
- To use the Co-workspace only for office use and for no other purpose.
- The Co-workspace Fee plus any VAT payable has been paid for the period booked pursuant to the Booking Process and for no other period unless a direct debit has been entered into.
- To use only the Co-workspace paid for via the Booking Process, the expiry of which falls one month of purchase.
- Not to bring any equipment goods or chattels onto/into the Co-workspace except your own information technology hardware and software to be used and installed at your own expense and risk.
- Not to carry out any alterations to the Co-workspace and keep the Co-workspace clean and tidy and clear of rubbish and leave the Co-workspace in a clean and tidy condition (in particular reinstating any damaged fixtures and fittings) and free of our furniture equipment goods and chattels at the end of the relevant booked period pursuant to the Booking Process.
- Not to obstruct the Accessways or make them dirty or untidy or leave any rubbish on the Accessways.
- Not to display any signs or notices at the Co-workspace without the prior consent of the Council.
- Not to use the Co-workspace or the Accessways in such a way as to cause any nuisance damage disturbance inconvenience or interference to other Wonderhub users.
- Not to do anything that will or might constitute a breach of any statutory requirement affecting the Building or that will or might wholly or partly vitiate any insurance effected in respect of the Building from time to time and to comply with all rules regulations statutes and orders arising out of the use of the Co-workspace.
- To indemnify the Owner and keep it indemnified against all losses claims demands actions proceedings damages costs or expenses or other liability arising in any way from these Terms and Conditions or any breach of any of the Licensee's rights or undertakings contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Not in any way to impede the Owner or its partners, servants or agents, specifically employees acting on behalf of Wonderhub, in the exercise of the Owner’s rights in respect of each and every part of the Co-workspace.
- Not to assign or sub-let the rights given in these Terms and Conditions and agree that the use of the Co-workspace is personal to us.
- If at any time during the use of the Co-workspace we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions we will be required to immediately vacate the Co-workspace and the Building.
- If we are required to vacate pursuant to clause 17 we confirm the Owner’s rights to refuse to allow us to use the Co-workspace in the future and that we shall not be entitled to any refund of the fee paid for the use of the Co-workspace.
- Accept the Co-workspace on an ‘as is’ basis and agree that the Owner gives no warranty that the Co-workspace can be used for the purposes detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Users are responsible for maintenance of electrical equipment that has the potential to cause injury in a safe condition as per Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- These Terms and Conditions do not confer any rights on third parties other than as specified herein.